After an exciting, but also scandalous, evening Ulrikke Brandstorp has won the Norwegian ticket for the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam. Exciting because of so many strong songs competing. Scandalous, because the first four finalists were not chosen by televoting, but by a backup jury. Due to technical problems, the audience was not able to vote.
From the first round, four songs were chosen:
- Raylee, “Wild”
- Didrik & Emil, “Out of air”
- Magnus Bokn, “Over the sea”
- Akuvi, “Som du er”
- Kristin Husøy, “Pray for me”
- Rein Alexander, “One last time”
- Tone Damli, “Hurts sometimes”
- Sondrey, “Take my time”
- Ulrikke Brandstorp, “Attention”
- Liza Vassilieva, “I am gay”
The second round was won by Kristin and Ulrikke.
- Kristin Husøy, “Pray for me”, 2nd
- Ulrikke Brandstorp, “Attention”, 1st