Tonight is the night for the last national final of this year: Swedish Melodifestivalen comes to an end tonight. Bookmakers say Tusse is the huge favourite to win this thing. But also Eric Saade stands a high chance to do so. Or will it be a surprise winner? We will see. Anyway, you can watch it at 20.00 CET and you can watch it here.
The full list of participants is:
- Danny Saucedo, “Dandi dansa”
- Klara Hammarström, “Beat of broken hearts”
- Anton Ewald, “New religion”
- The Mammas, “In the middle”
- Paul Rey, “The missing piece”
- Charlotte Perrelli, “Still young”
- Tusse, “Voices”
- Alvaro Estrella, “Baila baila”
- Clara Klingenström, “Behöver inte dig idag”
- Eric Saade, “Every minute”
- Dotter, “Little Tot”
- Arvingarna, “Tänker inte alls gå hem”
No less than four contestants know what it is to win Melodifestivalen: Arvingarna did it in 1993, Eric Saade in 2011 and The Mammas last year. Charlotte Perrelli even won twice: in 1999 and in 2008. The first time she even managed to win the Eurovision Song Contest!