The Swedish national selection Melodifestivalen will continue tonight with it’s 4th heat. The show will start at 20.00 CET and you can watch it here. Two participants will go directly to the final, while two others will go to the semifinal (what was previously called ‘andra chancen’). These are the participants:
- Anna Bergendahl, “High power” (semifinal)
- Lillasyster, “Till our days are over” (semifinal)
- Malin Christin, “Synd om mig”
- Tenori, “La stella”
- Medina, “In i damman” (final)
- Angelino, “The end”
- Klara Hammarström, “Run to the hills” (final)
The songs that went through are in bold letters.
Anna Bergendahl won Melodifestivalen 2010 and thus represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest. In 2019, she became 10th. In 2020 she was 3rd.
Lillasyster came to andra chancen in 2021.
Sami Rekik (Medina) took part in the 2021 semifinals.
Klara Hammarström took part in the 2020 semifinals and became 6th in 2021.