The Swedish national selection Melodifestivalen will continue tonight with it’s semifinal, the heat that was previously called ‘andra chancen’. The show will start at 20.00 CET and you can watch it here. From two groups, two songs each will be chosen to be added to the final.
- Tone Sekelius, “My way”
- Alvaro Estrella, “Suave”
- Danne Stråhed, “Hallabaloo”
- Anna Bergendahl, “Higher power”
- Theoz, “Som du vill”
- Lisa Miskovsky, “Best to come”
- Lillasyster, “Till our days are over”
- Cazzi Opeia, “I can’t get enough”
The four winners are in bold letters.