Tonight the Lithuanian national final heats “Pabandom iš Naujo!” will start. You can watch it here and here at 20.00 CET. 11 songs will compete; six out of them will go to one of the semifinals. The songs are:
- Elonas Pokanevič, “Someday”
- Joseph June, “Deadly”
- Urtė Šilagalytė, “Running chords”
- Gabrielė Goštautaitė, “Over”
- Mary Mo, “Get up”
- Augustė Vedrickaitė, “Before you’re 6ft under”
- Sun Francisco, “Dream again”
- Voldemars Petersons & the Break Hearters, “Up”
- Aldegunda, “Holiday”
- Viktorija Faith, “Walk through the water”
- Erica Jennings, “Back to myself”
Update: the songs in bold letters got through to the next round!
Gabrielė Goštautaitė took part in the 2021 contest. She became 7th in the quarter final.
Voldemars Petersons was involved in 2007 (6th in the quarter final), 2019 (11th in one of the first rounds), 2020 (same result as in 2019) and 2021 (3rd).
Aldegunda became 8th in the 2019 semifinal and also 8th in the 2020 quarter final.
Erica Jennings became 13th in the 2001 Eurovision Song Contest. As a member of the group Skamp she sang “You got style”. She did further attempts to go to Eurovision in 2016 (2nd) and 2019 (in dueth with Jurgis Did, 4th)